Monday, August 19, 2013

Good Morning A'merrrcahh

So now that you have had the pleasure to get to know a little bit about my new BFFFFFs  I thought I would share their morning beauty routines. Let it be noted, we all share a four person, double suite with a living room. Meaning it is two double bedrooms with a living space in between. On the right side is a toilet and sink bathroom and on the left side is a shower and sink bathroom.

Me: I am a morning person, I like to get up about 2 hours before I need to be somewhere to shower, blow dry, make up etc. Its a pretty easy routine. And I do most of it at my desk in my room as to stay out of peoples way.

Ratchel: This very special lady takes about 2.5 hours to get ready in the morning. And she is not a morning person. What could possibly take that long to do in the morning you ask?? Well I suppose it takes a long time to shower and blow dry your hair. And then wait for your straightener to warm up and use that. And then have to wait for your curling iron to heat up so you can use that too.
Lets review, she 1) blow drys her hair, 2) Straightens her hair and 3) Curls her hair.
Important Question: is this normal? As a person with stick straight hair who has never touched a straightener in my life, I don't quite know the protocol of these things.  But, to me it would appear very redundant to straighten and then curl your hair. Not to mention terrible for your hairs health.

So once she is done frying her hair to crispy little wisps, she proceeds to apply a heavy coat of make up. I think my favorite part of this process is the obscenely loud rap and party music blaring from her speakers. take note it is still only about 7 in the morning. But she seems to party all day. I mean who doesn't want to sing "SHOTS SHOT SHOTS" at 7 am after just crawling out of bed?

I don't really know what happens after this point. I usually flee the room for safety reasons.

SWAGG: Swag  is soooo not a morning person. So usually if I see her, I stay the hell out of her way. She seems to believe she owns the shower side bathroom bc her room is on that side. I learned this the hard way. Since Ratchel often times has all the outlets otherwise engaged on "our" side of the bathroom, I decided it would be ok to blow dry on the other side. LOL. I tried not to disturb all of Mo and swags make up, hair extensions, used tissues and various other bits of shit on the counter as I plugged in my hair dryer. I was not 3 min in when swag shows up and gives me the most evilest of evil eyes. Like looks at me like she owns the place and I am a trespasser. Like hello bitch its called a suite, we have to share. Bottom line is I didn't think being on the hulks bad side was worth it so I do all my hair drying in my room now.

Mo: Mo is not seen or heard or seen in the mornings. She seems to get up late, get dressed in her room and keep to herself. She is a night shower girl so she stays out of my way, I stay out of hers and we get along just fine.

So thats basically how my mornings go. But they are nothing compared to my evening... stay tuned, it gets so much better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment