Tuesday, September 3, 2013

No Shame

LOL to the fact she still wears her PHA recruitment t shirt even though she dropped. That is honestly so embarrassing. I would have burned those shirts if I didn't end up Greek. It's not just embarrassing for her but for people who see her wearing the shirt and ask "oh what house are you in?" and she would have to say "oh i'm not actually in a house-- I dropped cause I'm too ratchet to be Greek and went out to get a lip piercing* instead."  See how awkward that is for all parties involved? Well actually not so much for her, cause she seems to have absolutely ZERO social awareness.

*Lip Piercing Story: So you caught that, huh? yes, it's true. On day 4 of recruitment Ratchel got her schedule of socials for the day, obviously something was wrong with all of those houses who were kind enough to ask her ratchet ass back, so she came back to our room but on her most revealing black and camo outfit (most of her outfits are some variation of black and camo) and went out with the "ratchet crew" (Her words, not mine). She staggered back in hours later while my friend and I were in the middle of a P&P marathon. Out of the corner of my eye I notice something is off with her face. It is not until the next day when she is laying in bed with a bag of ice on her muzzle that I realize she has a new bar of cheap metal sticking out of her face. it is by far the ugliest placed piercing I've ever seen. To top it all off, she ate popcorn when she was drunk one night and fell asleep with kernels in the piercing so now it is supppper ugly and red and inflamed and infected. price of being ratchet I guess. sucks to suck.

1 comment:

  1. Bonus points to me for being "the friend"!!! I'm practically famous now!

    ReplyDelete