Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TV Land

I swear this chick goes through TV shows like underwear. Its a different series every day (ok sometimes she gets lazy and it's every other day). But for reals. I have had second hand exposure to so many of the strangest variety of shows on netflix over the past few weeks. She must have a lot of spare time on her hands, cause I could never blow through a series in 2 days like she does. for entertainment, here is a list of all the tv shows I can remember having to blast my headphones over. ---cause she doesn't own headphones remember.


  • Orange is the new Black- this one actually took a few days for her to finish. and i was just praying for when she would finish it. I don't understand why that show is a thing right now. Hence the name of this blog. I mean really, the first thing you watch in front of your new roommate is a lesbian prison drama?? 
  • That 70s show- fine whatever, just not at 4 in the morning. and seriously, you have never seen that 70s show before??
  • Blue Mountain State- could there be a more sophomoric, repugnant, vile show? its like a bad "American Pie" spin off that nevvvver endddds. glad she finished that one. 
  • The Office- this was a relief. I love the office. too bad it was only one night. and it was at 3am on a Wednesday.  
  • How I Met Your Mother- never had any desire to watch this show. And now I know I really wasn't missing anything. 
  • Grey's Anatomy- this is what she is currently watching. And it is by far the most intelligent show she has chosen yet. baby steps i guess. 
I think that is it, ill add more if I think of any. Or tomorrow after she finishes all of greys anatomy. (she is on episode 6. lets track how long it takes her.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment