Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Vomitrocious



I don't think this really needs a caption. The view really speaks for itself. 
The story here is, I came back to the room on a Friday morning around 10 after already having 2 classes. The night before SWAGGGGGGG had gone out to parrrrtyyyyy the night away around 10pm and ratchel decided she would join. However she had to get ready. So while SWAGGGGGGG left, ratchel proceeded to take an hour and a half to get ready. This sets her departure time at after 11:30 at night. I get not wanting to be the 1st at the party but by 11:30 most people are on frat #2 or 3 usually. Anyway she left to find her soulmate/ twerk buddy/ lesbian BFF at the party and I got peace and quiet. 
I was pleased to wake up the next day to her empty bed. All I remembered for the night before is someone switching the overhead lights on and off around 3am, so I didn't really know what was up. 
After arriving gone from my classes in the morning I put the prices together. Ratchel had obviously passed out on the couch the night before after puking her jungle juice brains out all over the floor and then after I left, removed her pants and rolled into bed. Hope she washed those sheets. 
To top the whole thing off, upon discovering the vomit I went to my room to pack my things (as I was leaving for the weekend). Moments later I hear the dinging of the microwave. My lively roomy SWAGGGGGGG had decided now would be a great time to heat up some left over right next to the pool of pink vomit. I like the way she thinks. 

That was a joke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment